For the steel production process, the high-performance fans from EVG play an important role. Both for heat treatments, such as finishing through annealing, tempering or quenching, as well as for optimising the stability and elasticity while retaining the surface quality. Our fan systems are also used for quenching the steel at the end of the production process.
In the steel industry, we mainly use single or double inlet centrifugal fans or grade 2 and 7 titanium fans. However, we are also able to win over this industry with design that is based on customer requirements.
Through the use of special coatings that protect against corrosion, acids and abrasion, special seals, individual motors or many other special solutions, we can build the right EVG fan for your requirements.
Output range up to
- Volume flow: up to 2,000,000 m³/h
- Pressure: up to 30,000 Pa
- Temperature: up to 400 °C
- Output: up to 800 kW
- Miscellaneous: Grade 2/Grade 7 titanium; higher output and temperatures upon request
Areas of use
- Hot and cold rolling mills
- ARP titanium fans
- Air intake fans
- Exhaust gas fans
- Exhaust systems
- Steel coating/Galvanising
- Heat treatment by tempering and annealing